How to Get Started!
Thank you for signing up for Internet Banking. Bank of New England is pleased
to provide you with a convenient and easy way to view your accounts and check your balances.
In order to perform online banking you will need:
Your first time access ID will be your account number, use the last four
digits of your social security number for your first time password. When logging on for the first time you will be required to change your access ID and password.
Your password requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters and maximum of 16
- Password must be alphanumeric (Contain at least 1 alpha and 1 numeric character)
- Case sensitive (Example: your password is Winter01. You will not be able to log in if you type in winter01)
Suggestion for users choosing their personal password and the security of your password:
- Avoid using personal information i.e. social security numbers, phone numbers, or date of birth, names of pets or family members,
- Don't disclose your password to anyone else,
- Don't write down your password where others may find it.
Online Banking Help
If you require further assistance, you can contact Bank of New England Monday - Friday 9am-5pm at (603) 894-5700.